- Do you consider yourself a professional in your industry?
- As an individual, are you frustrated with all of the legal entanglements and regulatory roadblocks that constantly obstruct your business activity?
- Are you constantly undecided on how or where to find continuing education opportunities for yourself and your employees?
- Are you tired of learning about new rules and laws after you have already been cited for violations?
- Would you like to add your voice and concerns to a larger group, committed to unity and strength in numbers?
- Would you like the cost savings and benefits enjoyed by corporations much larger than your own?
- Do you want to do something about unethical or criminal business practices that tarnish the industry image?
- Do you want to protect your license and competitive base from the illegal erosion of unlicensed practitioners?
- Are you interested in sharing with, and learning from like-minded professionals?
- Do you really want to be successful and at the same time make a positive contribution to the industry….your livelihood?
If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to get off the fence and join.
Many business owners complain that they just don’t have the time to commit to Association activities. We understand that business comes first. However, by joining the Association you will still make a huge contribution even though you may not be present.
Your dues will help support the efforts of RACCA’s staff and the many dedicated volunteers who are working on issues of concern each and every day. Maybe you will be able to participate (personally) next week, next month or next year, but by joining now you have already made a contribution!
You can apply for membership online or you may download and fill out the Click here to download the 2018 Membership Application.