March 29, 2018
Trane Supply – 4720 E. Adamo Dr., Tampa, FL 33605
Instructor: Rick Roland, Certified Refrigerant Services
Effective January 1, 2018 new regulations impacting the way refrigerants are handled and sold go into effect. Additional regulatory changes will go into effect on
January 1, 2019.
WORKSHOP – topics to be covered:
- What are the changes in the regulations for 2018 and 2019?
- Who may purchase refrigerants?
- Do you need to retake your EPA 608 Certification Exam or renew your Certificate?
- What documentation must be done in the field?
- Is it enough to just record the amount of refrigerant used on the customer’s invoice?
- How long do records need to be retained?
- If the equipment owner is required to maintain leakage calculations, how does that affect you or your employer?
- What leakage calculations need to be performed?